Many people miss this simple Facebook tip and YOU need to implement it right away! Go to your business page, look at your profile in the upper left under your image. If you do not see your URL here, you need to!
Go to your ABOUT section, then SHORT DESCRIPTION click on the <EDIT> link and in the very top line of your ABOUT spiel, add hour URL name, then add your brief ABOUT you blurb!
Now when people visit your page, they will see your business image/logo, the category you are in and then immediately your URL link, quickly giving them the option of jumping to your website on the spot!
Now go update your pages!
PS. You're welcome!
As business owners, we all know how easy it is to get sucked into the "busy" vortex. We all do it, day in and day out. We jostle between emails, social media posts, research, vendor/supplier relationship maintenance, sales calls, collection calls, invoicing, filing, remittances, paying bills.... *sigh*... the list is never-ending.
So if you are self employed and wearing all of these hats on a daily or weekly basis; how many of those tasks do you truthfully think you are doing well? That's right. Not many.
Hiring various levels of help in your business does not necessarily mean you need to break the bank. In fact, if you are careful and think through your wants vs. needs very carefully, hiring the right people will make you money.
5 Reasons Why Hiring Help Will Make You Money!
1. If you rely on #socialmedia, hiring somebody in that arena will not only free up time for you but allow you to strategize ON your content and posts more efficiently. They will help source content, plan posts per day in advance, drive traffic to your website or blog and EARN you money via traffic. It's up to you to get the conversion!
2. If you are spending time on collection calls and accounting, who is doing your sales and marketing? 65% of your time must be devoted to selling or marketing your offerings. Either hire the sales staff to market for you and you focus on building your business or hire the back end so YOU can do the sales!
3. Cloning your daily tasks into the job profile of a #VirtualAssistant will free up your time to focus on what your business needs - in real time. You can hire a VA either locally or even off-shore to save money. Keep in mind the off-shore deals usually involve you committing to a fulltime VA. Not always the right move for smaller business owners. What can a VA do for you? They can research competitors, track social media, contact suppliers, customers, vendors or potential clients. They can maintain and update databases, track your accounting and hunt for the perfect birthday gift for your star employee!
4. Bringing in an industry specific Business Consultant, even for a day, offers fresh perspective and insight to items you may be completely oblivious to. They can pick up on visual cues for things that are working (or not) within your business and they bring years of tangible, hard earned experience. Why not cut a few years off your learning curve and pick their brain for a day or two? In the end 20 years of experience will ultimately save you thousands in potential mistakes, oversights or under performance!
5. Last but not least, let's face it. As business owners, there is no possible way that we can know everything we need to about our industry or niche. Every entrepreneur has skills they excel at and others.... not so much! Mine is accounting, hate it. So it makes sense that rather than me bang my head against a wall and stumble along begrudgingly, my time is much better spent on my production projects, product design, sourcing and working with my clients. If I am out making money on my projects while the book-keeper and accountant take care of details; then we are all excelling in our correct domains. I am making money and they are greasing the wheels that keep me moving forward!
So figure out what your skill sets are; determine just as importantly what they are NOT and hire appropriately. Your time will better spent on areas that earn income, move you forward and grow your business!
Follow me on Facebook & Twitter!
Leah Chevallier, serial entrepreneur in the Juvenile Industry sharing insight, success and 18 years of award winning retail experience! Took $2000 Micro-credit loan and turned it into $30 million!